Who We Are
Star DJs Ltd. t/a star dj’s is a national company that provides entertainment solutions through professional DJ talent and entertainers nationwide for a range of services including Weddings, Corporate Events, Product Promotions, Children’s Parties, Retail Events, Bars, Clubs and Private Parties. Over 120 top Venues, Hotels and Companies use our services.
Doing our 100,000th event this year – we have the experience!
Here is what we do:
- Live acts
We also provide: up-lighting, giant games, quiz nights, intelligent lighting systems, fun casinos and more…
Star DJs was set up in 1995 as a company and administrates over 4000 events each year. We supply over 30 different DJs on any given weekend night.
The Star DJs Difference
The strength of our business is based on a number of key points, which we maintain at all our events in order to achieve the highest industry standards we can possibly reach. These include:
- Our high end grade A-level DJs.
- All our DJs have a minimum of 5 years experience in the field before we hire them.
- Top quality professional sound & lighting systems ensuring great impact.
- Peace of mind through back up DJs.
- Full public liability insurance
- Deposit guarantee scheme
- A personal approach right from the initial enquiry to after the event.
- We dedicate an event manager to help plan and create your event.
- Over 100 of the top venues in Ireland use us.
- 100,000 event experiences under our belt.
What is the average cost of a DJ? How much is a DJ?
It depends on DJ’s expereince, date, location, what sound and lighting is required, how many people will be there, the hours and package and the services required.
As a guide purely, an average MOBILE DJ cost (where the DJ also brings all the sound and lighting) in Ireland ranges from €200-300 for a starter/hobby DJ, €250-450 for medium level DJ with perhaps 3-10 years expereience and €400-900 for a professional DJ with 10+ years experience.
Without hiring all the sound and lighting equipment, the DJ’s fee is often lower as Public Liablilty insurance would not always be required and less time would be billed with delivery, set up and take down of a hired in sound and lighting system.