“We believe everyone deserves the celebration they’ve envisioned.”
At Star DJs® we make your Wedding Entertainment extra special. We advise, plan, design, create, programme and perform your dream wedding event. Our best wedding DJs will make your day special, creating memories that will last a lifetime. Everything feels better through good music – the photos, the videos, the memories, the soundtrack for the rest of your life from that one day. Chose your wedding DJ carefully.
We Book Wedding DJs in Dublin, Wedding DJs in Cork, Wedding DJs in Carlow, Wedding Djs in Cavan, Wedding DJs in Kildare, Wedding DJs in Louth, Wedding Djs in Wexford, Wedding DJs in Wicklow, and wedding DJs in Westmeath and more……… How much does it cost to hire a wedding DJ? What does a wedding DJ cost? Talk to us about the options for any budget.
Remember one person is responsible for anywhere from a fifth to half of your wedding day….. YOUR Wedding DJ! You must choose your wedding DJ wisely.
- Our planning team will help and advise on everything we have learned in 21 years doing over 100,000 events.
- Our wedding DJ will contact / meet you to discuss exactly how you want things to be done on YOUR big night. They say you can’t buy experience but with us that’s what you can get.
- Our wedding DJs have years’ of experience and music programming and performance knowledge along with being able to judge the crowd’s musical tastes. However, they are also flexible to your wishes.
- Our wedding DJs have performed at over 500 weddings each, so we have seen them all and know what works.
- The last thing you need to be worrying about is the entertainment on your wedding day with Star DJs’ 24-hour backup DJ service you are guaranteed peace of mind in case of an emergency.
- Our deposit guarantee scheme means that we will refund any deposit up to 96 hours before an event under certain circumstances.
- Book a wedding DJ in Ireland for Dublin, Donegal, Cavan, Carlow, Cork, Galway, Kerry, Kildare, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Limerick, Longford, Louth, Mayo, Meath, Offaly, Tipperary, Waterford, Westmeath, Wexford or Wicklow today!
- Consider a DJ only wedding with no band? Talk to us.
“The Entertainment You Choose For Your Wedding Is Responsible For 80% Of Your Event’s Success.”
– Living Magazine
Here are some questions we can help with in your enquiry: What is the average price of a wedding DJ?
It depends on expereince, date, location, hours and package and the services required. Average wedding DJ costs in ireland range from €600-900 for standard full night wedding with no band. After a band average DJ fee is usually from €400-500.
How much is a DJ per hour?
Usually you pay a set fee for a DJ as it’s usually a night’s work. The DJ would also bill for the sound and lighting hire and this would not be an hourly but rather a nightly rate. Most DJs charge for a 4 hour event and then might charge per hour after that rate.
Does the fee include equipment hire (sound and lighting)?
Most DJs including our company bill out including sound and lighting hire. But always check this when booking as some DJs quote for their fee without equipment hire.
Who are the best Wedding DJ you have?
Visit our DJ page and view the profiles and the reviews on the testimonials page.
Do you do DJ only Weddings?
Yes, over 80% of our bookings are for DJ only weddings, with no band.